The Way To Yahuweh I am Yahuweh – That is My Name
Isaiah 42:8

Mini Update!

Archive for Jun, 2009

Mini Update!

Jun 29th, 2009

Just a quick post to say that I’ve done some editing of the Translation Pages, and those of you running Internet Explorer 7, 8, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Apple’s Safari Internet Browser’s should now see, to the left side of the Translation Pages, a black box labelled Menu. If you click this, another box will slide down from the top of the page, making navigating the website on the Translation Pages a lot easier than it has been 🙂

Each page should now load faster thanks to my superb XHTML and PHP coding skills >.>
(that last line is a lie – I don’t have superb XHTML and PHP coding skills – they’re adequate at best)

For those of you not running those Internet Browser’s, all of those browser’s based on the Firefox or Chromium system shouldn’t have any problems either. Only those running Internet Explorer 6 and previous Internet Explorer versions will have touble. Saying that, those of you running Internet Explorer 7 and previous probably have trouble with every webpage you come across, so I would advise you to read this page, about why you not only should, but NEED to upgrade your Internet Browser.

Update! New Web Host

Jun 18th, 2009

Just in case people were wondering about all the downtime that The Way To Yahuweh has been suffering recently, it was unfortunately caused by my former webhost – Smoovenet.com, who had their UK server causing a whole host of, what can only be said as, “unknown issues” – unknown mainly because Smoovenet has yet to tell anyone they host what the problem has been! After it went down again for the 4th time in less than a week (an average 7 hours per downtime), I sought about finding a new webhost, as Smoovenet’s service is now a complete and utter shambles, not just regarding me either.

So, I am glad to say that I have now moved all files and such to my new webhost’s server; relatively new company Pinchhost.com, who managed to have the server ready for me less than an hour after placing my order! Hopefully everything has managed to transfer across correctly. I have checked through the site to see whether I could find anything missing or anything, but I wasn’t able to find anything wrong!

So, hopefully this will mark the end to the barrage of downtimes the website suffered (as well as many other Smoovenet hosted websites).

If anyone notices anything out of whack, please, let me know!

Quick Update!

Jun 4th, 2009

Just a quick post to note that I noticed several spelling/other errors in the Translation of Lucus/Luke, and so have corrected it and added the update to the webpage, as well as to the separate PDF file and the ZIP file containing the translation of each book currently done.

As always, if anyone notices any errors in the translation, be it misspelled words or something else that is missing, please, do let me know, so I can correct the error and post an update as quickly as possible 🙂